• Diploma, MBA, CSE with MBA or other related field.
• Minimum 2 years as Software Project Manager, Senior Business Analyst or equivalent role.
• Must have at least 2 years’ experience working through the design, development, release cycle, and delivering software products to market.
• A record of successful delivery of software applications as an individual, team leader and/or development manager.
• Strong leadership, project management skills, time management, and problem solving skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Work together with the Product Owner to plan and execute projects, ensure that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines
• Provide a software development plan that meets the future needs of our clients and markets, based on the state of the art technologies
• Identify, manage, and mitigate all issues and risks to minimize impact to project scope and schedule
• Actively participate in quality assurance, including hands-on system and user testing of the software developed when required
• Document, socialize, and triage issues, defects, and enhancement requests
• Manage traceability matrices, change requests, test plans and test cases, user guides, capability discovery and delivery roadmaps
• Coordinate release and sprint planning
• Supervise the development team’s progress within a given project while successfully engaging in multiple projects simultaneously
• Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development.